Campbell Psychological Services is a group practice dedicated to serving children and adolescents in the Cumberland Valley. We are also strongly committed to the professional and personal growth of our clinicians. We are currently seeking licensed mental health professionals to join our growing practice. Read on to learn more about our practice and this employment opportunity.
We’re looking for clinicians who…
- Are currently licensed to practice in Pennsylvania (e.g., LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist). Must have at least 3 years experience provide mental health services to youth.
- Are organized, conscientious, and committed to providing high quality services to children and families. Willing to go the extra mile for the children and families you serve.
- Have strong clinical skills. Experience with evidence-based treatment models or training in play therapy (RPT) is a plus.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Are team-players who will contribute to a warm, collaborative work environment.
- Provide outpatient therapy to children and/or teens, actively engaging parents and caregivers in the therapeutic process. There is some opportunity to work with young adults and the occasional adult client.
- Psychologists may also provide diagnostic evaluations, which often involve evaluating for ADHD or making a differential diagnosis at the request of the family doctor. There is the potential to expand to psychological testing.
- Proactive collaboration with schools, caseworkers, physicians, and other service providers.
- Opportunities may exist for public speaking, facilitating groups or workshops, and other professional activities.
- This fee-for-service position is part-time to start, with the opportunity to expand to full-time as your caseload builds. Must be available to provide a minimum of 10 clinical hours/week, working at least 2 days/week.
Our client population includes referrals from local schools, the child welfare and juvenile probation systems, pediatricians, self-referrals, and nearby college students. We accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans and Medical Assistance, and also see families through private pay.
What you can expect…
- The opportunity to build a “niche” based on your specific areas of passion and expertise.
- A competitive rate of reimbursement. (This is a fee-for-service position.)
- Opportunities for clinical supervision/consultation.
- The flexibility to create a practice that fits your life.
- A supportive, collaborative work environment.
How to apply…
To apply, please send the following via email or mail:
- A cover letter.
- A c.v. or resume that details your clinical experience with youth.
Only licensed applicants will be considered.
At Campbell Psychological Services, we strive to:
- provide high quality, personalized care to each and every client.
- use research-supported interventions and evidence-based models of treatment, while matching therapy to the unique needs and strengths of each family.
- treat every child and family with the utmost compassion, respect, and acceptance.
- encourage and nurture the on-going professional growth of our therapists.
- nurture a healthy work-life balance, which enhances the quality of care we provide as clinicians.
Our office is located in downtown Carlisle. We currently have three therapy offices and will move into a larger space as the practice grows.