CURRENTLY HIRING: LICENSED CHILD THERAPIST
Campbell Psychological Services is a growing group practice dedicated to serving children and families in the Cumberland Valley. We are also strongly committed to the professional and personal growth of our clinicians. We are currently seeking a licensed therapist to work primarily with children (ages 4-13). This is a part-time position to start, with the opportunity to expand to full-time. Read on to learn more about our practice and the position.
We’re looking for a therapist who…
- Is currently licensed to practice as a psychotherapist in Pennsylvania (e.g., LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist). Psychology post-docs are also welcome to apply.
- Has 3+ years experience providing psychotherapy to preschool and elementary school-age children, as well as working with their caregivers and families.
- Has a strong background in child development, child therapy techniques, and parenting / attachment / family dynamics. Experience with evidence-based treatment models is a plus.
- Organized, conscientious, and committed to providing high quality care. Gets along well with colleagues and will contribute to a warm, collaborative work environment.
- Is available to see a minimum of 10 clients per week, working at least 2 days/week.
What you can expect…
- The flexibility to create a schedule and practice that fits your life.
- A supportive, collaborative work environment.
- The opportunity to build a “niche” based on your specific areas of interest and expertise.
- A competitive rate of reimbursement.
- Opportunities for clinical supervision/consultation.
At Campbell Psychological Services, we strive to:
- provide high quality, personalized care to each and every client.
- use research-supported interventions and evidence-based models of treatment, while matching therapy to the unique needs and strengths of each family.
- treat every child and family with the utmost compassion, respect, and acceptance.
- encourage and nurture the on-going professional growth of our therapists.
- nurture a healthy work-life balance, which enhances the quality of care we provide as clinicians.
Our office is located in downtown Carlisle. We are “small but mighty” with two therapy offices at present and plans to expand to a larger space as the practice grows.