LICENSED OUTPATIENT THERAPIST POSITION
Campbell Psychological Services is a private practice dedicated to serving children and families in the Cumberland Valley. It was established by child psychologist Liz Campbell in 2016 and is ready to expand from solo practice to group. We are seeking full-time or part-time psychotherapists who want to work in an environment where work-life balance is nurtured, specialization is welcome (but not required), and every client is treated with respect and compassion. Read on to learn more about the practice and the position.
We’re looking for a therapist who…
- Is licensed as a clinical social worker, professional counselor, marriage & family therapist, or psychologist. Psychology post-docs are also welcome to apply.
- Has experience providing therapy to children and families.
- Is able to see at least 8 clients per week.
- Is organized and responsible, knows how to be a team player, and enjoys working with children and/or teens and their caregivers.
- Strives to provide the highest quality of care to their clients.
What you can expect…
- The flexibility to create a schedule and practice that fits your life.
- A supportive, collaborative work environment.
- The opportunity to build a “niche” based on your specific areas of interest and expertise.
- A competitive rate of reimbursement.
- Opportunities for clinical supervision/consultation.
At Campbell Psychological Services, we strive to:
- provide high quality, personalized care to each and every client.
- use research-supported interventions and evidence-based models of treatment, while matching therapy to the unique needs and strengths of each family.
- treat every child and family with the utmost compassion, respect, and acceptance.
- encourage and nurture the on-going professional growth of our therapists.
- nurture a healthy work-life balance, which enhances the quality of care we provide as clinicians.
Our office is located in downtown Carlisle. We are “small but mighty” with two therapy offices at present and plans to expand to a larger space as the practice grows.