We are seeking a licensed psychologist with expertise assessing for and diagnosing autism spectrum disorder, to provide contracted evaluation services 1-2 days per month. Psychologist would work in collaboration with our employed clinicians, providing assessment to rule in/out ASD for our established therapy clients or where a rule-out or diagnostic confirmation is needed as part of a broader psych eval.
- Licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania.
- Training and experience diagnosing autism spectrum disorder in children ages 3+.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be conscientious, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- Must meet state requirements for background check and clearances.
- Must have professional liability insurance (minimum $1M/$3M).
Please send an email to Dr. Liz Campbell and include a c.v. or resume that details your clinical experience with autism diagnosis and youth. Interested individuals are also welcome to contact Dr. Liz Campbell by phone (717-422-6440, ext. 21).