Brianna Lightner, LPC, NCC
Welcome statement coming soon!
Accepted Insurance Plans: Capital Blue Cross, Geisinger, Highmark, out-of-area BC/BS Plans, Quest, TRICARE (non-network provider, point-of-service fees apply), UPMC, CHIP, Medical Assistance, and self-pay.
- Ages 3+
- Family and parent-child relationship issues
- Anger management
- Behavior problems
- Grief, loss, and trauma
- Play therapy (non-directive, child-centered)
- Ecosystemic family therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy, including Trauma-Focused CBT
- Positive psychology and strengths-based interventions
- Licensed Professional Counselor and National Certified Counselor
- Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Shippensburg University
- 3-year training program in Ecosystemic Family Therapy
- Trained in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy