NEW CLIENT FORMS
To Be Completed Prior to 1st Appointment
New client paperwork can also be completed electronically through the Client Portal. Our Client Care Coordinator would be happy to send you a link.
- Service Agreement
- Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Consent to Electronic Communication
- Intake Questionnaire (for children & teens)
Also complete any of the forms below that apply to your situation:
- Agreement for Court-Involved Families (private divorce proceedings or custody disputes)
- Freedom of Choice Notice (Medical Assistance clients)
- If there is a custody arrangement involving your child, please view our policy regarding custody and consent to treatment
Informational documents for your review:
For use by third parties (e.g., school staff, caseworkers, physicians offices): Thank you for considering us for your referral. We do require that families contact us directly to request an appointment.
Please feel free to complete a referral form to provide us additional information that you think will be helpful. If you include a properly signed release of information with the referral, we will be happy to provide updates regarding the status of the referral. If the client is 14 or older, the client must sign the release (not the caregiver).