Licensed Therapist – Chambersburg
We are currently seeking an experienced licensed therapist to join our Chambersburg team, with the potential for leadership opportunities within the office. This position offers a spacious office, supportive colleagues, and great training opportunities. Through grants and local partnerships, we have been able to offer therapists training in models such as EMDR, Trauma-Focused CBT, Theraplay, and Attachment-Based Family Therapy at no cost to the therapist.
- Provide assessment, treatment planning, and therapy to children, teens, and families. Must work with young children (age 5+). There are also opportunities to see adult clients for a more varied caseload.
- Collaborate with parents, caseworkers, school personnel, and other relevant systems.
- Flexible day-time schedule with no on-call hours. Full-time preferred (25-28 appointments scheduled per week). Part-time may be considered.
What We Provide
- Consistent referrals, beautiful office space, and a dynamic, supportive work environment that values work-life balance and high quality care.
- Support for your professional development, including:
- Biweekly peer consultation and as-needed individual consultation.
- Annual Continuing Education allowance.
- Training opportunities as a group.
- A competitive rate of reimbursement. This is a flexible fee-for-service position, paid as a percentage of net revenue received.
- Average pay per session is $68-74.
- Estimated annual income of $68,000-80,000 for licensed therapists. Based on seeing 22-25 clients per week, with 6 weeks off per year (personal days, holidays).
- Paid Time Off option available.
- Professional liability insurance through the practice.
- Short-term disability and term life insurance.
- Billing, credentialing, and intake scheduling.
- Technology including a work-issued laptop, EHR, telehealth platform, etc.
- Visit our Jobs Overview page for more information about our practice.
- Licensed to practice independently in the state of Pennsylvania (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist).
- At least three years of experience providing therapy to children, teens, and/or families.
- Available at least 2 full days per week to see clients. Full-time is preferred.
- Must meet state requirements for background check and clearances and provide record of vaccination against COVID-19.
- Are skilled in treating trauma and utilizing evidence-based and theoretically-sound interventions.
- Enjoy working with clients from a broad range of socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Are organized and conscientious self-starters with great “people-skills.”
Please send the following via email or mail:
- A cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position
- A c.v. or resume that details your clinical experience with youth
Please feel free to contact Dr. Liz Campbell by phone (717-422-6440, ext. 21) or by email with questions or for more information.