Campbell Psychological Services is seeking a Licensed Psychologist to join our group therapy practice on a part-time or full-time basis. We are a busy, well-established practice in Carlisle, PA, focused on serving children and adolescents, with a special emphasis on trauma. Our current team includes 5 clinicians and a part-time Client Care Coordinator.
- Culture: We offer a warm, friendly work environment with an emphasis on healthy work-life balance. Many of us are both parents and professionals; we understand the importance of having time to tend to our own families. Clinicians are provided autonomy within a culture of supportive leadership and are encouraged to develop areas of interest within our growing practice.
- Reputation: The practice has a strong reputation in the community for providing high-quality, collaborative care. We have established relationships with local schools, pediatricians, social service programs, and county agencies, which afford us a steady flow of referrals and opportunities to grow as a practice.
- Support: Billing and insurance, marketing, and intake calls are handled by our Director and Client Care Coordinator, so that clinicians can focus on their clients.
About The Position
We are seeking a licensed psychologist to provide outpatient therapy and diagnostic evaluations for clients ages 3 to 18. There are opportunities to provide workshops/trainings, develop group programming, or engage in other activities that build upon specific areas of clinical and professional interest. The position offers flexible scheduling, with part-time and full-time options. Anticipated start date would be September 2020.
Please see our Evaluations page to learn about the evaluations we currently provide; we are open to expanding evaluation options to match the interests and expertise of the clinician. Experience with ADHD or autism evaluation would be a plus, since these are the most common reasons for evaluation referral.
Compensation, benefits, & perks
- This is a fee-for-service position: clinicians are paid for billable services, with a competitive rate of reimbursement ranging from 55% to 65%, depending on employment status.
- Professional liability insurance through the practice
- Depending on the timing of hire, the opportunity to participate in EMDR training with the rest of our team
- Monthly peer consultation and opportunities for additional clinical supervision/consultation
- Annual Continuing Education allowance ($150-$450/year, depending on employment status)
- Health insurance is available to clinicians averaging at least 20 clinical hours/week; employer pays $100/month toward premium
We are looking for a clinician who…
- Is enthusiastic about working with children and parents and collaborating with other systems (e.g., teachers, caseworkers).
- Takes pride in going the “extra mile” to deliver the best care possible and develop authentic, individualized relationships with clients.
- Has strong therapy and assessment skills. Experience using evidence-based treatment models, parent training, Theraplay®, attachment-based therapy, and/or trauma therapy is strongly preferred. Expertise in ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, or trauma is also a plus.
- Has experience working in an insurance-based environment and understands insurance-based documentation requirements. Approximately half of our families have Medical Assistance, so familiarity with M.A. documentation requirements is beneficial.
- Is organized, conscientious, and detail-oriented.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills. (Writing sample will be requested.)
- Currently licensed as a psychologist in Pennsylvania. Licensure is required in order to become credentialed with insurance panels.
- At least three years of relevant clinical experience (e.g., providing psychotherapy and assessment to children ages 3+).
- Must meet state requirements for background check and clearances.
How to Apply
Please send a resume or c.v., along with a statement of interest, to Dr. Liz Campbell by email or U.S. mail. Feel free to contact Liz by phone (717-422-6440, ext. 21) or email with questions or for more information.