Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. Coverage may depend on whether we are in-network or out-of-network with your insurance plan.
We are credentialed with the insurance plans listed below. If you have one of these plans, we will check your benefits when you schedule your first appointment and will submit claims directly to your insurance. You’ll be responsible for your co-pay or deductible. if you have one. Please note that not all of our therapists accept every insurance listed; please visit individual therapist pages to learn which plans are accepted by each therapist.
- Capital Blue Cross
- Geisinger Health Plan, including CHIP
- Highmark Blue Shield, including CHIP
- Other Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans
- Quest Behavioral Health
- TRICARE Humana Military – We are a TRICARE-certified, non-network provider; point-of-service fees may apply.
- UPMC Health Plan, including CHIP/UPMC for Kids
- Medical Assistance – We work with PerformCare and Community Care Behavioral Health, which are the Medical Assistance plans for behavioral health in Cumberland and surrounding counties. If your child has an insurance card from one of the following physical health plans, they are probably covered by PerformCare or CCBH for behavioral health. We are happy to check your behavioral health coverage for you:
- Aetna Better Health Medicaid
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Gateway Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UPMC for You
If you do not have one of the insurance plans above, we are happy to work with you “out-of-network.” This means that you are responsible for paying at the time of service, and we will provide you with paperwork to submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement. Out-of-network benefits vary from plan to plan, so we encourage you to contact your insurance company and ask specifically about out-of-network outpatient mental health benefits.
We accept payment from Health Savings Accounts.
If you do not have insurance or prefer not to use it, you may pay out-of-pocket. We accept check and credit card. Payment is due at the time of your appointment.
Visit the Rates tab for information.
Intake appointment: $195 (60-75 minutes)
Late cancellation/missed appointment: $60
Non-face-to-face activities (e.g., report writing, phone calls longer than 10 minutes): $100/hour
Rates effective January 1, 2020. A complete list of our rates is available upon request.
We accept check and major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover). We encourage clients to keep a credit card on file and enroll in our autopay service, which ensures payments are always made in a timely manner. We are happy to provide a copy of your invoice and payments at any time.