Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. Coverage may depend on whether we are in-network or out-of-network with your insurance plan.
We are credentialed with the insurance plans listed below. If you have one of these plans, we will check your benefits when you schedule your first appointment and will submit claims directly to your insurance. You’ll be responsible for your co-pay or deductible, if you have one. Please note that not all of our therapists accept every insurance listed; please visit individual therapist pages to learn which plans are accepted by each therapist.
- Capital Blue Cross
- CHIP (Capital, Highmark, Geisinger, UPMC)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Other Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans
- Quest Behavioral Health
- TRICARE Humana Military – We are a TRICARE-certified, non-network provider; point-of-service fees may apply.
- UPMC Health Plan
- Medical Assistance – We work with PerformCare, which is our local Medical Assistance behavioral health managed care organization. If your child has an insurance card from one of the following physical health plans and you live in Cumberland or Franklin county, they are probably covered by PerformCare for behavioral health. We are happy to check your behavioral health coverage for you:
- Aetna Better Health Medicaid
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Highmark Wholecare (formerly Gateway Health Plan)
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UPMC for You
If your insurance plan is not listed above, we do not contract with your insurance but are happy to work with you “out-of-network.” This means that you are responsible for paying in full at the time of service. If you request it, we can provide you a financial statement called a “Superbill” to submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement. Out-of-network benefits vary from plan to plan, so we encourage you to contact your insurance company and ask specifically about out-of-network outpatient mental health benefits. We do not submit claims to out-of-network plans.
We accept payment from Health Savings Accounts.
If you have questions about using your insurance or being seen out-of-network, please contact our Office Manager, Christine, at Billing@CampbellPsychPA.com or (717) 422-6440, ext. 20.
If you do not have insurance or prefer not to use it, you may pay out-of-pocket. We will provide a Good Faith Estimate before your first appointment. Payment is due at the time of your appointment.
Visit the Rates tab for more information.
Therapy – Appointments are typically 45-55 minutes
- Intake appointment: $225
- Individual Therapy: $165
- Family Therapy, including Parent Sessions:$165
Missed appointments – This fee is not covered by insurance and is the responsibility of the client. To avoid missed appointment fees, please provide at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- Missed Appointment Fee: $75
- This fee is charged for: a) no shows, b) late cancellations, or c) arriving 15+ minutes late for the appointment (in which case, the appointment will be rescheduled).
Non-face-to-face activities – Not covered by insurance
- Phone calls longer than 10 minutes: $100/hour (minimum $25)
- Letter & report writing: $100/hour (minimum $50)
- Meeting attendance and travel: $100/hour (minimum $50)
Any court-related activity: $225/hour
Rates effective January 1, 2023. A complete list of our current rates is available upon request.
Payment is due at the time of service. We require clients to place a credit card on file and enroll in our autopay service, which ensures payments are made in a timely manner. We accept all major credit cards and HSA cards. We are happy to provide a copy of your invoice and payments at any time – just contact our Billing Coordinator.