School Therapist Job Opening
This is a great opportunity for therapists seeking part-time hours during the school day! We provide free supervision toward licensure for therapists who are not yet licensed.
- Provide therapy 2 days/week in Big Spring School District (Newville) to students in grades K-5. Therapists seeking additional hours may add telehealth or in-person hours at our Chambersburg office.
- Provide assessment, treatment planning, and psychotherapy to children, teens, and families.
- Actively collaborate with school staff, parents, caseworkers, and other relevant systems.
What We Provide
- A competitive rate of reimbursement. This is a flexible fee-for-service position. Reimbursement rate depends on licensure status.
- A dynamic work environment that emphasizes great clinical care and a healthy work-life balance. We have an amazing team of therapists who truly support and look out for one another.
- Strong support for your professional development. This includes regular consultation and supervision, a generous Continuing Education allowance, and clinical training opportunities.
- Unlicensed therapists receive the supervision needed to prepare for licensure.
- Professional liability insurance through the practice.
- New hires receive training and consultation to become certified in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT).
- A PTO option is available.
- Visit the Jobs Overview page for more information about our practice.
What We Are Looking For
- A therapist licensed to practice independently in Pennsylvania (i.e., LCSW, LPC, LMFT, psychologist). Therapists working toward clinical licensure are welcome to apply but must have completed at least half of the hours required for licensure (minimum of 1,500 hours of post-graduate, supervised experience).
- At least two years of experience providing therapy to children and families.
- Someone who enjoys working with clients from a range of socioeconomic backgrounds.
- An organized, conscientious self-starter with great “people-skills.”
- Must meet state requirements for background check and clearances and current vaccination against COVID19.
To apply for our School Therapist job opening, please send the following via email or mail:
- A cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position
- A c.v. or resume that details your clinical experience with children
Please feel free to contact Dr. Liz Campbell by phone (717-422-6440, ext. 21) or by email with questions or for more information.